|Date Posted||November 27, 2021|
Human Resource / HR
iSON BPO is the largest 3rd Party BPO service provider in Africa with a presence in 14 countries in Africa with client base across various verticals which include telecommunication; internet and television sectors.
iSON Xperiences is seeking to recruit Human Resources Executives at our Uganda Call Center located in Kampala.
The primary role of this position is:
To provide HR support services at the Call Center by working closely with the stakeholders
To ensure timely recruitment and selection of staff at the site
Administration of performance management System
Administration of statutory compliance
Coordination of Employee Engagement activities
Timely preparation and maintenance of HR reports
Administration of HRMS
Knowledge, Skills and attributes
• Graduate. Qualifications in Human Resources or any other related field of study.
• Minimum of 2 years’ Experience in Human Resource Management
• High level of confidence and ability to establish communication with others.
• Good at preparing and analyzing data.
• Proficient in MS word, Excel and Power point.
• Good counselling skills
• Demonstrated good interviewing skills
• Excellent Communication and organization skills
• Good understanding of labour laws.
• Familiar with Performance Management process
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Ability to prepare meaningful reports
• Demonstrates a sound work ethic, and is consistent and fair in making decisions.
• Proven Leadership skills
• Ability to work in a 24/7 work environment including; weekends and/or public holidays if required
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, Certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org