|Date Posted||December 4, 2019|
Human Resource / HR
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition.
Job Summary: The HR Officers are Responsible for executing administrative, HR and legal related tasks related to MTI and donor HR and regulations at the regional level
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial and Organizational Psychology or (Field Location) equivalent
- At least Two (2) years of HR generalist experience
- Knowledge of HR functions including pay & benefits, recruitment, on boarding and off boarding, development; Basic knowledge of Uganda labor laws
- Skilled in using ERP database system to manage staff records
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, industrial and Organizational Psychology or equivalent is required
- One (1) year of HR generalist experience
- Experience working with data, information and administration is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR functions including pay & benefits, recruitment, on boarding and off boarding, and staff development
All Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV Only saved as your name (Surname First Name) in PDF or Word Only; including 3 work related refereesto;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period; at the bottom of your CV3.INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: Position Ref No. ONLY.4.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you areshortlisted5.
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word,PDF.6.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.