|Date Posted||August 26, 2019|
Our client in the manufacturing sector is looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Human Resources Officer will facilitate new hires for the company. This will include screening, recruiting, interviewing, and placing workers. They will on-board new employees, and guide them through the complicated of benefits and compensation. The Human Resources Officer will be organized, and perform administrative and strategic hiring duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Contacting applicants references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Overseeing social events.
Our ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree or postgraduate diploma in HR, or a related field, and at least 3 years of experience in HR related work.
To express interest in this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as the subject.