|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant positions .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the collection of Revenue at the Hotel
- books of Accounts and Accounting Records of the Hotel Develop, maintain and analyse budgets, prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted against actual costs
- Manage, control and account for the Financial Resources of the Hotel (V) • Prepare and coordinate budgets and work plans for the Hotel
- Reconcile bank statements against the cash book, Quick books software and any other records of the Hotel.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
Coordinate and ensure the Hotel's books of Accounts are Audited and Audit reports produced in time
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Person Specification
• A Degree in Business Administration with Accounting Option or its equivalent.
• Any training in quick books is an added advantage
• Three years' working experience in a reputable organization Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotel, Net - Internet Cafe or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from the link below . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
P.O.Box 76, Hoima
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima