|Date Posted||September 7, 2020|
Position: Head New Business Solutions
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: Business Solutions Specialist, Procurement Specialist, M&E Specialist
Job Purpose: To design strategies that will increase BLL’s understanding of the market, use data to innovate
products and services that respond to the client needs and ensure that BLL achieves its business growth objective.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual Business plan that meets revenue targets for company products and services.
- Initiate and conduct market research to inform business strategy and decision making.
- Lead formulation of new business proposals in liaison with different partners and stakeholders, and follow through to meet key deadlines and milestones.
- Forge partnerships with other organizations in the health sector to position BLL for growth in line with the strategic plan.
- Drive cross functional teams through the offer development process from idea generation to launch including pre and post launch deliverables.
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, architectures and standards for obtaining new business solutions.
- Monitor and analyze products and services portfolio commercial KPIs against targets and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported in line with the vision of the company.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Pharmacy, Health Sciences, Business Administration, Pharmacy/Nursing or any other related course from a recognizable institution.
- A postgraduate qualification in Sales and/or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years of related experience at managerial level.
- Prior experience working with a medical supply chain is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in market research analysis and product development.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong and demonstrable sales and business acumen-ship.
- An initiator with strong perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
Write your cover letter by email. Include the Position you are applying for in the subject / header of the mail. DO NOT attach a separate cover letter; your cover letter should be in the body of the email.
2. Only ONE ATTACHMENT no greater than 2MB file size is allowed. The attachment should contain your CV and any other supporting documents. Submit the application email and attachment to
3. Applications outside the above procedure may be disqualified.