|Date Posted||October 2, 2022|
About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Respsonibility:
- Act as the campaign's point of contact, responsible for coordinating and refining all aspects of Binance Pay marketing campaigns, such as activity mechanics, branding, associated content and more.
- Maintain a company-wide campaigns calendar, including local and global campaigns.
- Collaborate across teams and projects to help optimise and potentially combine campaigns under one central theme.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be an approver for all marketing campaigns.
- Measure ROI of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performanceInnovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Deep understanding of payments and corporate Web 3.0 spirits into creative campaign ideas.
- Copywriting and proof-reading campaign-related communications.
- 4+ years of experience in user operations, marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of user acquisition, lifecycle management and gamification is desirable.
- User insight and modelling skills with strong business acumen.
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms - Telegram, Reddit etc.Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in payments.Fluency in English.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the payments community.
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .