|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
- Offloading the fuel trucks.
- Supplying fuel to the trucks.
- Looking after the generators and filling fuel on it.
- Take care of all the trucks that are coming for fuel.
- Control the store.
- Receive items that come into the store.
- Arrange the store.
- Maintain Stock levels above minimum.
- Perform any other duty as per management request.
- A minimum of a Degree/Diploma transport and fleet management, or any relevant requirement.
- A minimum of 2+ year’s experience in a similar role in a busy environment or at a fuel station.
- Must have computer proficiency.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org