|Date Posted||August 13, 2022|
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Finance Manager Treasury FX, Risk and Control.
This new role will be part of the FX and Risk team within Treasury, along with a Financial Accountant and one other Finance Manager, providing treasury reporting and analysis.
The role holder will work alongside the team to build on the shared service functions being provided to the Save the Children members in relation to FX risk control, reporting and FX consulting, as well as implementing complete coverage of IFTS (Informal Funds Transfer System) reporting and assisting with directly received awards, including FX revaluations and liquidity tracking and monitoring.
This is an opportunity to become part of a fully functional treasury team that is responsible for treasury operations across the globe.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- No corporate treasury experience required. Support would be provided for study towards professional treasury qualifications
- Experience of working at a similar level within a complex organisation. An understanding of accounting practices applied to treasury would be desirable.
- Excellent business partnering, negotiating and relationship building skills with a strong customer focus
- The ability to influence others, to liaise with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to adapt and adjust working style according to changing business needs in a dynamic environment
- Strong results orientation, with ability to deliver on time and in full, to find solutions and implement improvements
- The ability to understand and break down complex technical problems and to translate them into layperson’s terms to ensure buy in
- Excellent analytical skills with an exceptional eye for detail
- Commitment to Save the Children values
We can offer circa £50,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.