|Date Posted||December 4, 2021|
IT / Information Technology
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative Bio – Medical Research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services, and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
Position: Facility Data Clerks
No. of Positions: 13
Reports to: M & E Officer
Facility Data Clerks will support PEPFAR reporting processes at health facilities on a Weekly, Monthly, Semi-annual and Annual basis
• Collection of weekly-SURGE, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PEPFAR specific data from source registers at supported facilities.
• Support timely and accurate data entry into the Uganda EMR or any designated electronic capture system at the frontline health facilities
• Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in Uganda EMR.
• Support data quality assurance activities at the front-line health facilities
• Support data capture, documentation and Update of HIV registers (MCH/EID registers, PRE-ART register, ART registers, and HTC registers and other facility registers and HMIS/PEPFAR Reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Perform Data validation for PEPFAR monthly reports (HTS & PMTCT) and HMIS105 reports and Quarterly Reports (HMIS 106a) and Extra PEPFAR indicators.
Knowledge and Experience
• Academic qualifications of a Diploam in Records Management, Computer Science, IT or other related field
• Work experience of at least 6 months and UACE with 1 year experience in managing HIV data management
• Experience in HMIS and PEPFAR reporting processes.
• Data Entry Experience – Uganda EMR preferably or related
• Computer literate
• Ability to work in rural setting sites assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building
• Applicant Must be a resident of the district or nearby areas (Rakai, Kyotera, Gomba, Lyantonde, Lwengo, Ssembabule, Bukomansimbi)
• Attach a photocopy of an original National ID.
• An LC I Recommendation Letter from the area of your residence
All interested Candidates possessing the above attributes can hand HAND DELIVER your applications (Cover letter, CV, academic documents, National ID, LC Letter) at RHSP Kyotera cluster office in Kalisizo, Mpigi cluster office in MpigiKayabwe, Sembabule cluster office in Sembabule next to Centenary Bank, Lyantonde Cluster office in Lyantonde Town Council or Kalangala cluster office in Buligo Kalangala Town council. Please clearly indicate district of interest in your cover letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences. Program. Any form of lobbing and canvassing will lead to disqualification.