|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
About the client
Our client is specialized in brand diversity in the automotive sector the official dealer of Isuzu vehicles in Uganda like Pickups, SUV, Buses and Trucks, established in Uganda in 2014, to avail the highest quality products, backed by superior customer service to grantee the utmost satisfaction of customers across all sectors of operation.
The External Parts Sales Executive will work as an ambassador and is responsible for esterblishing and maintaining goog relationships with customer based on their assigned territory.He/She must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales. He/She conducts sales out in the field via face- to face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilties
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Support and monitoring of the infrastructure at the customer (e.g. introduction of new systems) and support services for the parts business.
- Provision of regular information to customers on current offers/services.
- Communication of parts campaigns and services to customers in person, by e-mail or post.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- 3+ years of part sales experience.
- Standards and process competence.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
- IT Competences (DMS, Excel, Word, EPC)
- Excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships.