|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling "Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has operations in West Nile and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as human resources, organizational development, business, or similar
- Certification in Change Management, Project Management, or Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Certification in Computer Systems
- Two or more years of experience designing training materials, facilitating technical training workshops and implementing change and capacity building programs
- Ability to appropriately apply instructional design principles and processes within an organizational context requiring significant attention to return on investment (ROI)
- Experience in an international setting; ideally, developing nations.
- Experience influencing stakeholders including executive level leaders.
- Experience directly supervising staff.
- 3 years of experience implementing public health activities is required
- Experience working with INGOs and in emergency operations is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of public health interventions including EPI, HIV/AIDS, WASH, nutrition and family planning
- Knowledge of community engagement methods and complaints management, including sensitive feedback
- Skilled in conducting disease surveillance activities and implementing actions to control outbreaks
- Skilled in developing relationships to strengthen social support networks and using behavior change strategies to mobilize community members to take ownership of healthcare needs
- Skilled in data analysis and writing reports
- Skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
All Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV Only saved as your name (Surname First Name) in PDF or Word Only; including 3 work related refereesto;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period; at the bottom of your CV3.INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: Position Ref No. ONLY.4.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you areshortlisted5.
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word,PDF.6.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.