|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Job Title : Environmental And Occupational Safety And Health Coordinator
Function : Supply Chain
Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa and a leading water bottling Company, seeks to recruit a highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic professional for the role of EOSH Coordinator, based in Namanve.
As Environmental and Occupational Safety & Health (EOSH) Coordinator, you will report directly to the Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality (SHEQ) Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for Health and safety assessment for the Plant and Contractors on site.
• Develop counter measures and procedures to mitigate any risks identified.
• Train all Personnel on site on Occupational health and safety
• Audit effectiveness of the program, investigate accidents and incidents.
• Conduct safety and fire drills at specific time intervals
• Coordinate implementation of health and safety procedures
• Compile periodic reports for management review.
• Perform any duties as may be assigned by Management.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Physics/Chemistry or Environmental Management or related field.
- Three years’ experience in a related role within the FMCG industry preferably a Bottling Plant.
- Must be a driven Individual with distinct self-initiative
- Must possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team