|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Reports To: Maintenance Manager.
• Preparation of preventive maintenance schedules.
• Planning for electrical maintenance spares and consumables.
• Advise management on anticipated equipment failures.
• Giving technical support to the Maintenance Electrical team and department as a whole.
• Implementing the preventive maintenance programs and quick recovery actions for the break down failure.
• Prepare monthly evaluation and maintenance reports.
• Advising management on the periodic inspection and maintenance of the safety and measuring equipment.
• Leading and supervision of the activities of the maintenance staff under the job title holder.
• Ensure safety of the Maintenance team and the machine operators.
• Carry out routine condition monitoring of machines
Special Qualification Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Digital Electronic systems is an added advantage.
• Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
• Computer literacy.
• Basic knowledge of general management.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and able to draw machine parts.
• Knowledge in C programming
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Electrical circuit interpretation.
• Good eyesight, hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• PLC interpretation
• Good physical health, strength and stamina.
• Ability to work alone and as a member of a team.
Production Engineers, Store Keeper, Section Head, Team Leader Machine Operators, Maintenance Manager, Environmental Health & Safety Officer (EHS)
• Safety shoes, overcoat, Ear plug and Helmet, Engineers’ Jacket & Trouser (grey)
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email