|December 7, 2023
NIC General is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIC Holdings Limited (NIC). NIC General was incorporated on 3rd March, 2014 and took over the general insurance businesses of NIC in compliance with the legal requirement for separation of insurance businesses under the Insurance (Amendment) Act.
NIC General Insurance is looking for (2) experienced candidates to take up positions of Drivers.
Job Title : Driver
Reports to : Manager Administration
Purpose : To transport staff and deliver NICL items and ensure periodic maintenance of the motor Vehicle in line with the administrative and driver’s guidelines and the road safety laws.
Key Result Areas:
• Drive NICL vehicles in line with the driver’s guidelines, the NICL policy and the road safety laws.
• Carry out daily vehicle maintenance checks and generate reports in line with the driver’s guidelines and NICL policy on vehicle use and maintenance.
Deliver NICL correspondence, property & equipment in line with the relevant NICL policies and procedures.
• Keep an update record of vehicle movement logbook, insurance, license service card in line with NICL policies & procedures.
• Any other duty that may be assigned to you.
Job Qualification and Experience:
• Advanced level certificate.
• Valid driving permit, Class B
• Valid driving permit, Class DM is an added advantage.
Job Skills and Abilities:
• Interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication skills and basic writing skills.
• Good personal hygiene.
• Emotional Intelligence.
We are an equal opportunity organization; both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the email address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example: Ref: Application for Branch Manager. Strictly apply through email: email@example.com
NOTE: All vacancies are for NIC General Insurance Ltd.