|Date Posted||December 4, 2021|
• provide administrative support for the implementation of the DREAMS project through planning, and acquisition of all project resources, equipment, and materials required to ensure that the AGYW receive a primary package and secondary/ contextual services that will empower the AGYW to be Determined, Resilient, AIDS-Free, Mentored and Safe.
• Provide support to ensure that there’s full documentation of program results.
• Diploma or degree in Social sciences, Social work.
• Must be well versed with the DREAMS packages.
• Current knowledge on HIV prevention.
• Knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures