|November 28, 2023
What you will do
• Work closely with the customer, PM and DevOps Lead to build a solution aligned with received demands and requirements documentation.
• Takes the leadership for a particular ADM Demand.
Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are captured, gets the sign off from the customer and initiate the Jira process.
• Builds LLD, ensures sign-off from the stakeholders, arranges REB approval, Security Approval processes, and does vital changes on Jira.
Handover the LLD to DevOps team members and communicates between the customer and solution team during establishment.
• In case of change requests, communicates directly with the customer, PM, DevOps Lead, understands, analyzes and transfers the request to the solution team with appropriate documentation and approvals.
• Ensures solution handover conducted to internal operations team as well as educated customer OPCOs stakeholders on new features, functions, and changes.
• Supports all testing phases such as IAT, SIT, and UAT and clarifies ambiguities between the solution and the customer requirement.
• Checks and approves the test documents and makes preparations for the next step.
• Owns and maintains key documents such as HLD(if required), LLD, REB Approval, Security Approval, IAT, SIT, UAT, Test cases logs as well as other documentation required during programs and projects delivery.
• Supports go-live activity with operation team.
• Responsible for reviewing the code, test reports and helping developers with technical problems.
• Involve in cost estimates and encourage reuse, create a project in the Rosetta platform.
• Review code and test reports, secure proper architecture of adaptations.
• Guard proper structure and quality of code library by conducting the review of the produced deliverables and based on his/her analyses and in line with the standard WOW.
• Code Signing before the delivery to the customer.
You will bring
• At least 5 years’ experience with working as a Software Architect/SA/SME in ADM or Service Delivery areas.
• Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 3+ Years.
• Experience in ADM/SME/Service delivery areas. 3+ Years
• Good knowledge of Containerization, Kubernetes, Java, Web Services.
• Cloud native solutions integration and deployment.
• TOGAF Certification is an added advantage.
• Strong technology leadership skills with superb communication of complex solutions in simple language.
• Result oriented with customer first attitude.
• Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking.