|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
Oil & Gas
We are searching for a responsible and qualified individual to Manage and maintain
the solid control equipment on rig site.
Key Responsibilities include.
• Familiar with technical specification and working condition of equipment.
• Find and solve any problem of the equipment in time.
• According to instruction from mud engineer of Operator, direct the mud man to proper mix mud with mud mixing equipment and test mud property with testing devices.
• Operate all valves in the circulating system to meet requirement of mud transferring.
• Supervise and push the rig crew to storage the mud chemicals and additives properly.
• Monitor and fill the mud volume and mud level in the recording book. Report any abnormal mud volume or mud level to driller immediately.
• Provide assisting the mud man in cementing operation. Assist Mud man maintain and operate equipment in cementing tanks.
• Assist Chief Mechanic to solve solid control equipment problem.
• Manage tools, spare parts of solid control equipment.
• Prepare and submit Monthly Material Procurement Plan for solid control equipment.
• Fill in and submit working record book and lubricating record book and other document of solid control equipment.
• Rig down, rig up and test solid control equipment during and after rig move.
• Cooperate with rig crew to complete other works assigned by management of Rig.
• A diploma in mechanical engineering or its equivalent
• Knowledge of oil and gas operations is an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Job application procedure
• Application letter
• Detailed CV
• Valid National ID
Apply now with your documents to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Handwritten application should be delivered to;
TotalEnergies -Buliisa office
Nwoya, Buliisa, Pakwach, Hoima, Masindi and Kikuube DCDOs
All selected candidates will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.