|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
IT / Information Technology
To conduct data entry, cleaning and documentation of implemented activities and outputs using appropriate data tools, and ensure availability of quality data for reporting.
• Conduct timely and accurate data entry for implemented activities.
• Maintain up-to-date project data bases of all activities implemented and routinely share with the regional data officer and M&E officer all entered data sets for merging and analysis.
• Ensure availability of updated data capture and reporting tools at community for effective tracking of services provided to AGYW and other targeted populations.
• Support program teams to analyze and interpret data.
• Participate in development of weekly, monthly, quarterly work plans.
• Monitor and track implementation of project activities and support Prevention officer to develop catch up plans in case of unmet targets.
Support the Prevention Officer in planning, mobilization and implementation of project activities and tracking achievement of targets.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• Diploma in Records Management or related fields with some training in data management.
Good computer skills and knowledge of Ms office applications (Ms Excel, Ms word, Ms power point, Ms Access)
Must be able or willing to ride a motorcycle and spend 80% of his/her time in the field.
Team engagement and communication skills.
• 2 Years Relevant Experience