|Date Posted||August 26, 2019|
Sales and Marketing
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
Job Summary: The jobholders for the Commercial Opportunities will provide support in commercial areas (Sales, Business Development & Customer Service).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- People oriented, energetic, self-motivated and dedicated team player, with passion for shipping.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Commercial mindset, excellent communication skills, stakeholder management skills, highly motivated candidates from all industries.
- Develop very deep strong knowledge about market, competitor and Industry trends
- Strong proficiency on Business-to-business marketing
- Freedom to act with responsibility to deliver
- Strong Stakeholder skills development
All interested job applicants should apply online at the link below.