|Date Posted||August 28, 2019|
Vegol Limited manufactures and markets Best Fry Vegetable Cooking oil, Crane Laundry soap and Popco Laundry soap.
The Customer Service Executive interacts with customers by answering product and account questions; suggests information about other products, processes orders, prepare correspondences and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Open and maintain customer accounts by collating all account information/ requirements and filling the relevant master data form
· Contribute to team effort by Generating sales leads & ensuring timely account collection
· Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas by growing assigned customer sales by 25%
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
· Ensure necessary activities and action plans are put in place so as to ensure accurate demand forecasting to assist just in time production and logistics preparations in order to reduce stocks outs/over stocks to below 5% in our business unit
· Grow sales mix to 60% Oil : 40% Soap as an average in our Sales business unit
· Processing of RMA and POD credit notes within 24 Hrs of document receipt
· Effective communication to all customers, BDE,TL and field team within 24 hrs of any new developments (Keep records of customer interactions- measure being call log app, process customer accounts and file documents)
· Ensure at least 90% conversion of all orders within 24 hour turn around
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
· Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
· Capture customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up with line supervisor to ensure resolution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant must have the following below;
· Degree in a relevant field preferably business studies, accounting, marketing, logistics and any other related field
· Good customer skills, persuasive skills and good computer knowledge preferably in oracle, excel, spreadsheet with some accounting background.
· be based with in Central Uganda and with at least a minimum of 2 years working experience in a related working environment
· Salesperson with experience in selling cooking oil and laundry soap will have an added advantage.
· Applicant who has worked in a similar working environment in big recognised companies will have added advantage.
If you are interested, please send your application including CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com