|Date Posted||December 5, 2022|
We are looking for a Self-motivated, experienced and qualified person to work as our Credit & Office Manager, responsible for the day-to-day office operations as outlined below.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manager other staff to ensure they perform their duties as specified in their appointment letters/contracts.
• Ensure the office is well organized and clean.
• Identify, assess, monitor, manage and report on management risks in a timely manner.
• Record and document the risks that have been identified in the Risk register.
• To report on any matter that may have an adverse material impact on the risk management system as soon as is reasonably practicable after identifying the matter.
• To promote and sustain a sound risk management culture in the company.
• To ensure the company meets its legal and regulatory obligations.
• To profile and evaluate loan applications and visit the customers at their homes and business premises.
• Work with the Local council chairpersons to verify and confirm customer’s names, residence and business/work.
• Keep clients files up to date and manage client’s records and data base.
• Make monthly reports of loans disbursed and loan repayment collections as captured in our electronic system.
• Ensure system generated Loan payment receipts are issued to our clients.
• Work together with our debt collectors to follow up on Loan defaulters.
• Ensure Loan repayment cheques are banked on time.
• Ensure all the Loan Transactions are posted in our computer data base.
• Ensure office petty cash is safe guarded and well managed.
• Ensure letters and other documents and delivered to the respective recipients on time.
• Ensure all Bank Agency transactions are well managed and posted into our electronic system.
• Ensure all mobile money transactions are well managed and posted into our electronic system.
• Conduct staff weekly meetings and ensure minutes are well captured and filed.
• Exercise Utmost good faith in all office functions and business activities.
• Carry out other duties which may be assigned by the Directors of the company from time to time.
Qualifications and skills
• Relevant Training in Microfinance business.
• A degree in Business development or finance management.
• Not less than three years of experience in Microfinance business.
• Demonstrated understanding of the regulatory environment and requirements under the Microfinance Act.
Apply now with your CV to the email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.