|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
We are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced talent to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda. Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Procure goods and services required to construct the pipeline.
• Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk
• Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments
• Ensures contract compliance and utilization- monitors supplier performance, Trouble shoots issues, etc.
• Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems
• Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio
• Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations
• Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors’ degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management and contracts or related field
• 5 years’ experience in contracts administration with a large infrastructure or civil engineering contractor.
• Excellent communication and computer skills, (Microsoft – Excel, Word PowerPoint,
SharePoint & Outlook)
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.email@example.com addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.