|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
We are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced talent to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda. Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage & supervise the day-to-day construction activities of the EPCMC staff & contractors.
• Ensure work is carried out using safe working practices and is completed in accordance with codes, standards, drawings, and specifications.
• Delegate and organize supervision of the AGI construction.
• Ensure full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Engineering (Civil) or relevant qualification (Higher National Certificate/ Higher
National Diploma) combined with extensive field experience.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience required in Oil & Gas Pipeline construction projects
5 years in similar position on pipeline projects
• Must possess construction experience in onshore pipeline installation projects
• Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to delegate & set tasks
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Computer Skills – Microsoft office,
• Competency in written/oral communication
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel as and when required.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.