|Date Posted||November 27, 2021|
Production / Manufacturing
Organisation: Ntake Bakery and Company Limited
Duty Station: Nalukolongo, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor
In 1979, our first product was baked giving birth to Ntake bakery. Since then we have grown into a multi sector business comprising of a bakery, wheat mill and paper recycling plant. With household names like Kaswa baking flour, AAA tissue and our bread which has come to be simply known as Ntake, we have endeared ourselves to the hearts of many Ugandans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing fruit rolls.
• Preparing sausage rolls.
• Preparing meat pies
• Making custard bread
• Making samosas.
• Other duties and responsibilities will from time to time be delegated to you and will become part of your responsibilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant must hold a Diploma in baking.
• Certificate in hotel management.
• One year of relevant experience
• Preferably someone who has worked in the bakery
All candidates are encouraged to send their Email applications to: