|Date Posted||December 8, 2021|
Health Care / Medical
Clinical Officer (01)- Open contract/appointment and subject to three (3) months’ probation period.
To diagnose, treat and manage patients in the OPD Department.
Patients diagnosed, treated and referred.
1) Professional Code of Conduct and Ethic adhered to.
2) Health education conducted.
3) Allocated resources accounted for.
4) Research activities initiated.
5) Reports prepared and submitted.
1) Diagnosing and treating at OPD and referring patients
2) Participating in Continuous Professional Development activities.
3) Participating in Research activities.
4) Conducting health education to patients;
5) Participating in research activities.
6) Adhering to the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
7) Accounting for allocated resources.
8) Compiling and submitting reports.
1) Must have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
2) Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council and a valid practicing license.
3) Demonstrated computer and customer care skills.
4) Report writing and effective communication skills.
5) Ability to uphold hospital and college values.
Applications with an updated CV addressed to the “Human Resource Manager,” Bwindi Community Hospital, P.O. Box 58 Kanungu” should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY as ONE ATTACHMENT only in portable documents format (pdf) indicating the name and position applied for in the subject line to email address
email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org