|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
The primary role is to identify new clients, conduct needs assessments, onboard clients and ensure post on boarding support.
- Develop strategies for client acquisition in line with Metajua strategy.
- Plan meetings with clients to determine their needs.
- Liaise with MD, IT Projects Manager and IT Manager to determine viability, cost and timelines to meet clients’ needs.
- Agree with clients on products to be acquired.
- Build client pipeline and follow leads till contract signature.
- Establish triage of lead at various stage of the relation to retain only valuable target.
- Make product demonstration.
- Establish client need and evaluate match with standard product offer and customization needs.
- Realize high level user requirement.
- Write financial proposal.
- Conduct negotiations to reach deal.
- Draft Contracts, liaise with Legal for contract review and follow up with the clients for sign off.
- Coordinate with IT Manager and IT Projects Manager for client product development.
- Deploy products and respective manuals with clients.
- Schedule meetings and calls with clients to obtain feedback on products.
- Regularly communicate queries and complaints/ areas of improvement from clients to IT project Manager and IT manager.
- Facilitate product manual revisions.
- Ensure provision of user trainings to clients.
- Take full responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management: recruitment, performance management, career pathing, on job training etc
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Relationship Management / Sales of software solutions to business.
- Experience in working in Agriculture related ICT projects and demonstrating an interest for rural enterprises is an added advantage.
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application/cover letter in Pdf/Microsoft Word format not exceeding 2MBs stating the exact position they are applying for, current and expected salary, daytime contacts, detailed Curriculum Vitae with three professional referees.