|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Excel Construction Ltd seeks to employ
2. Civil Engineers (8 positions) .
- Work hand in hand with the project Q.S and other members of the technical team deployed on projects
- Oversee the progress of a project from inception to completion
- Closely monitor material consumption on site and prepare monthly material reconciliation report
- Regular tracking of the project budget
- Work closely with QA/QC managers to ensure delivery of high quality of works.
- Proactive ability to identify risks and implement mitigation measures
- Work closely with the project HSE officer to manage and ensure strict implementation of the Company's HSE policy, its rules and regulations.
- Ensure application of specifications and standards that are consistent with the policies and directions of the Company
- Effective management of sub-contractors employed on the project
- Monitor daily construction progress and effectively handle issues that may affect the work progress on site
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports and circulate to Management
- Effective administration of change order processes
- Possess ability to handle monthly site meetings.
- Maintain close liaison with clients, consultants and other agencies engaged in the project
- Strict implementation of the company's material procurement and delivery systems
- Possess good working IT knowledge and ability to effectively use MS Office and MS project
- Knowledge of utilizing AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to work as part of team
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Applicants must have Bachelor's Degree in Civil engineering or an equivalent qualification
• Possess 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Civil engineering
Job Experience Requirements: 3-5 years’
Interested candidates may apply by email to both ids mentioned below, with a detailed CV, indicating clearly their current and expected salary, along with details of testimonials, two references and contact details, to; The Senior
Executive Human Resources on: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who will not have heard from us within 10 days from the publication of this advert, should consider their applications unsuccessful.