|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant positions .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounting Officer at the Branch ii) Ensure the implementation and compliance with the internal control systems at the Branch
- Ensure the correctness of all transactions and documents at the Branch Plan for the Branch and forward the plans to KMF Management
- Prepare and control Branch Budgets
- Ensure that the Branch targets are met
- Ensure that staff are well motivated and achieve the set targets
- Chair Branch Loan Committee and Management Meeetings
- Prepare and submit Branch Reports
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Person Specification
- A Degree in Microfinance, Bachelor of Business Administration, development Studies, social sciences or any other related qualification.
- At least 3 years working experience in a busy and reputable organization
- Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint Officer of high caliber, dedication and integrity.
- High levels of numeric, written and verbal communication skills and business acumen Leadership skills.
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efficiency.
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotel, Net - Internet Cafe or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from the link below . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
P.O.Box 76, Hoima
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima