|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
Education / Teaching
Kabale University is a Public University pursuant to Statutory Instrument No. 36 of 16th July 2015 under The Universities and other Tertiary Institutions Act 2001 (as amended). Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for the following posts that exist at Kabale University.
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT LECTURER-Physics (Electronics)
Salary Scale: M6.2TSC
No. of posts: 01
Serial. No. : EXT AD 22/3/2022
Responsible to: Senior Lecturer
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To assist the design, development and production of learning material and teaching.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists to prepare lecture material and conducts lectures to undergraduate students under the guidance of a Lecturer.
- Assists in setting tests, examinations and coursework.
- Assists in marking tests and examinations scripts and compiling examinations results.
- Assists in administering and invigilating tests, examinations and coursework.
- Assists in supervising student projects under guidance and supervision of a Lecturer.
- Assists in mentoring junior staff in academic growth and research.
- Carries out official administrative duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Should have a Masters degree in the relevant discipline.
- Should have a high level of academic potential to pursue higher degrees.
- Should have good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Should be computer literate.
- Should have a good track record of service to the public.
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position applied for and serial number to the address below, including an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certified Transcripts and Certificates, Postal and Telephone Contacts, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees:
Applications should reach the University through the following address
P.O Box 317,
Kabale University Kampala Liaison Office,
3rd Floor, Reev House, Plot 515,
Bombo Road, Wandegeya -Kampala.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants shall be subjected to background check.
Kabale University is an Equal Opportunities Organization