|Date Posted||May 28, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Responsible for maintenance of Aviation Into-plane equipment
• Formulate maintenance schedules and follows through on the status to ensure that all into-plane equipment is maintained.
Carry out the maintenance of Into-plane vehicles and equipment as required
Perform corrective maintenance for minor repairs on aviation fueling equipment
• Constantly monitors the filtration systems and safety features of aviation equipment.
• Control the spare part inventory and updates all quality records
• Mentor and trains new staff in maintenance of into-plane-equipment
• Supervise all contractors working in the depot more particularly contractors working on aviation equipment.
• Update sale records and meter reconciliation
• Carry out drum filling and occasionally gives in a hand to refueling activities
• Implement the audit recommendations in liaison with the Aviation operations Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
• Experience in Vehicle repairs, maintenance, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
• Minimum driving permit for commercial vehicles (Class CM)
• Computer and interpersonal skills
• Leader and communication skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work under minimal supervision
• Minimum working experience of 3 years in similar role.