|Date Posted||May 26, 2022|
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Experience required
• Honors Degree in Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Accounting.
• Applicants should have at least level two (2) of Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA or CPA
Computer application skills in key Accounting software especially in use of Navision Dynamics is essential.
• A minimum of Three years accounting experience is required. UHRC/HRM/ 2022 2 Uganda Human Rights Commission external advert (05/2022)
• Must be knowledgeable of the laws governing the management of public finances in Uganda.
• Good Interpersonal & Communicational Skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties;
• Preparation of books of accounts for both GOU and Donor funds
Preparation of monthly , quarterly and annual financial statements /reports
• Preparing Bank reconciliation statements.
• Receiving and processing invoices from service providers.
• Keeping daily stores record
• Preparation and submission of URA monthly returns
• Any other official duties that may be assigned by a responsible officer from time to time
Three copies of application forms attached with Pass- port photos, C.V and photocopies of professional documents including two (2) referees (one of whom must be your current employer) with reliable telephone /email address. Applications should be addressed to the Secretary, Uganda Human Rights Commission and will be received within Two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their telephone contact and/or email. The successful candidate for the above posts will be appointed for a One(1) year contract Applications should be sent to the following address;
The Secretary to the Commission Uganda Human Rights Commission
P.O.BOX 4929, Kampala Plot 22B,