|December 7, 2023
Job Summary: Generating revenue to achieve the set company targets, building and managing strong relationships within the assigned markets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit, train and retain Unit Managers with productive Sales Agents selling Life Insurance products.
• Coordinate Individual Life Products Distribution with the Agency.
• Carry out Market Analysis, propose product improvements, and give recommendations.
• Ensure that the Agency Sales Targets are met and surpassed.
• Ensure that the Sales Agents are continuously and properly trained.
• Ensure that the Sales Agents are highly motivated.
• Design promotional activities to increase awareness of our products in the region.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
Academic & Professional Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
• Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance or any professional sales/marketing-related course is an added advantage.
• IRA (U) Agent License
• At least 4 years’ experience in Supervisory Capacity within the Insurance and Financial Services Industry.
• Good communication, negotiation, and training skills.
• Computer literate.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example Ref: Application for Agency Managers – Individual Life Strictly apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.