|Date Posted||August 27, 2019|
ASIGMA is a management and financial advisory firm that leverages data and technology to add value to organisations through its three (3) arms – Advisory, Data and Capital. Our Advisory arm (Asigma Advisory) develops investable business cases and provides technical Assistance to SMEs and Development Agencies and has been able to secure subcontracts and partnerships on USAID and DFID projects with international development consulting firms. Our Capital (Asigma Capital) arm is currently managing projects in alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate and Energy) that include Medical Consumables Manufacturing and Shallow Geothermal Exploration among others. Lastly, the Data arm (Asigma Data) not only aids the Advisory and Capital arms through digital data capture and analytics but also provides project and data management services to external clientele.
We are seeking an Advisory Associate to join our growing talented team. The Associate position is above Level 1 and Level 2 Analysts. This role entails leading project teams across the three arms of ASIGMA – Advisory, Data and Capital.
- Take leadership on tasks working with teams of analysts to execute project deliverables.
- Support with writing up documentation of reports, plans and other special consultancy documents.
- Conducting market research and building business cases to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or organizational transformation.
- Develop and manage complex excel based financial models and used them to create and implement new modeling and forecasting strategies.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and utilize it meaningfully that is, derive meaning and insight from high-level and low-level information succinctly.
- Design and conduct client development activities including surveys, focus groups, product tests and studies to answer key strategic questions.
- Contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives.
· A track record of outstanding academic performance, with a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field. An MBA or other professional qualification is an added advantage.
· Minimum experience of four (4) years successfully delivering advisory projects (preferably strategy, assessments and corporate finance) at a national and/or international scale.
Send your C.V and Academic Documents to:
Email subject should state "Application for Advisory Associate"