|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Advisor – Call Center
Reports to: Team Leader – Call Center
Division: Customer Experience
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Job Functions:
• Attending to all escalated customer complaints and enquiries within the defined service parameters.
• Investigating all logged complaints and giving feedback to customers (via voice, SMS or Email) within the defined time frames.
To ensure onward escalation of customer issues as deemed appropriate.
• To monitor escalated customer issues, ensuring follow up and timely closure of all completed cases on service desk.
• To process customer rebates or credits as necessary.
• Liaise with all departments regarding customer complaints, enquiries and faults, ensuring that feedback is given appropriately.
To update note pad and service desk solutions’ box on all worked on tickets.
• To utilize appropriate CS systems, data bases, processes and procedures to support work as necessary.
• Attend to all customer/dealer complaints as may be approved by security department.
Ensure that all approved top ups are done within defined parameters.
• To produce management reports as required.
• To attend to all customer issues escalated via e-mail within the defined time frames.
• To live the brand values in dealings with customers and colleagues.
• To undertake extra duties as deemed appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer center/call center environment
• 2 years technical background and IT exposure within a cellular environment.
• Customer interface, in person and or via the phone/ email
• Telephone Etiquette
• Customer Service Training
• Products, Policies and Procedure Training
• Contact Centre applications
• Service Excellence
• Telecommunications industry trends.
• MTN Products and Services knowledge
Skills / physical competencies:
• Communication skills.
• Telephone etiquette.
• Negotiation skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Decision Making Ability
• General Business Writing
• Attention to detail.
• Team player.
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.