|Date Posted||December 10, 2019|
Goodman International Limited is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To keep proper records of the all office files.
- To keep all office information secretive as required of a secretary.
- Prioritizing director’s incoming workloads and handling all correspondences.
- Organizing travels and making bookings of hotel, transport, air tickets of any staff traveling out or any visitor received by the Organisation.
- To draft, type, fax or email correspondence to their desired destinations for the company at large.
- You will be responsible for the office equipment such as the telephone, fax machine, copier, computers, scanners and typewriters and ensure that they are strictly used on official basis only.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and by reading secretarial publications.
- Providing historical references using the filing system whenever any history asked to be presented for official use.
- To ensure that the post office box is checked on a weekly basis for mails or any communication.
- You are In-charge of office stationery, make LPOs and present them to the Chairman/ Managing Director’s or the Director’s office for approval.
- To carry out all company filing as assigned to you by management.
- Maintain stationary supplies and verifying what goes out and comes in the stationary.
- To keep proper records of all company documents especially those assigned to you by you line manager.
- To arrange incoming and outgoing appointments of directors or managers and taking messages on behalf of the Organisation.
- To monitor, maintain and keep track of all service providers’ files such as telephone service provider, internet service providers etc.
- To perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Academic Qualifications - Degree in a Business related Course from a recognized Institution.
- Two years of working experience in a Secretariat or Administrative Position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be a computer literate with excellent command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and Access & Power point.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- Should preferably be below 35 Years.
All candidates should send their applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo