|Date Posted||December 5, 2022|
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Sales Account Plan to align SLB strategy with customer drivers. The Account Manager acts as the primary point of contact for the assigned account. This person maintains a thorough understanding of the account’s commercial and procurement organization, strategy, and direction, and maintains strong relationships with the relevant customer stakeholders.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
• Develop Opportunity Assessment and Engagement Plan
• Identify and Capture Leads
• Develop Account / Location Sales Plans and Targets
• Collect Market Activity Intelligence
• Collect Units Intelligence
• Collect Market Size Intelligence
• Be responsible for the assigned customer activity forecasts in Global Account Capture.
• Identify sales leads and opportunities.
• Promote development of multi-Division and integrated opportunities.
• Maintain Cloud for Customer (C4C) account contacts and C4C account sales team; validate pipeline completeness.
Develop influential relationships with key customer buying center stakeholders.
Communicate customer drivers with GeoUnit and global account teams.
• Contribute to opportunity strategies and development.
• Own and update the Sales Account Plan, aligned with global account and Division drivers.
• Contribute to global account plans and ensure plans are aligned with GeoUnit strategy.
• Coordinate Schlumberger executive visits with customer.
• Own and maintain regional master service agreements between the account and GeoUnit.
Participate as needed in negotiation strategy development and negotiations.
• Provide support for receivables management.
• Assume accountability for assigned multi-Division and integrated opportunities.
Experience & Exposures:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas sector.
• Must have at least 1 years’ experience working as a Sales and Commercial Lead with an Oil field Services company.
• Must have experience using ComCAT, CRM, OFS Reporter.
• Must have experience supporting IOCs.
• Must have working knowledge of Wellheads and Christmas Trees
• Proven experience carrying out installation and maintenance of Wellheads and Christmas Trees
• Strong Communication skills.
Please send ONLY a CV and application letter MERGED into ONE document to email address: UGRecruit@slb.com Please DO NOT attach any other documents. Please quote the Job title being applied for in the subject of your email.
Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted.