|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
About the job
As Account Manager , you will accountable for driving the profitable growth by identifying pursuing and closing business opportunities for Tier 3 customers. They are the ultimate owner of the customer relationship by becoming the trusted advisor to the client.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be a part of SITA Global Services team.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel ...today! Are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Drive all sales activities as per short- and long-term objectives
- Own and manage Tier 3 accounts up to 6 Tier 3 clients
- Collaborate and support the (virtual) team involved in account management to ensure sustainable and profitable growth
- Develop maintain and execute ongoing Account Development Plans reviews to ensure full alignment focus and quality on priorities that all growth potential is identified and addressed; and that all resources are fully aligned and effectively collaborate in achieving their objectives Engage with relevant stakeholders to identify develop and implement growth strategies
- Manage and build relationships with clients; become the trusted advisor/consultant for them; ensure customer loyalty and highest level of customer satisfaction
- Gain deep understanding of the customer's business needs and use this to identify opportunities and plan for the continued development of SITA's business
- Create opportunities to provide a unique or contrarian perspective during conversations; align unique insights to customer priorities and reframe the way customers view their business
- Build sales pipeline for future growth with close collaboration with Marketing for demand generation; ensuring qualified marketing leads are converted to sales accepted leads for pipeline growth; ensure sales forecasts are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure all customer requests are dealt with and services delivered as per agreed schedule
- Work with a virtual team of individuals from Business Development Solution Design Commercial Management Bid Management Pricing Management functions etc. effectively delegate and allocate work achieve highest alignment morale and engagement; coach/support individuals to support their growth and development
- Identify resource needs from other functions plan and engage resources manage the team effectively
- Drive two-way communication; engage the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to SITA's value proposition
- Leverage individual value drivers; understand and influence wide range of customer stakeholders; facilitate conversation between stakeholders; proactively manage purchase decisions to shorten sales cycle
- Communicate key economic drivers macro- and microeconomic trends internally to increase awareness and adopt to new situations also externally to clients to address potential new business opportunities
- Obtain required business approvals including presentation at corporate level
- Maintain clear visibility of the status of all commercial delivery and operational aspects of the account and drive the resolution of issues through the relevant process owners
- Ensure full compliance in all internal and external dimensions of the business
- Support cash collection related activities by taking lead or resolving commercial issues that may cause non-payment
Who You Are
- 7+ years' experience in sales function; preferably within ATI or IT sector
- Experience in building client relationships at Senior Manager level
- Achieving revenue growth of the client portfolio
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Proven successful experience in business development and pipeline management
- Experience in facilitating and driving account development plans
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords Sales, Account Management , Sales Manager, Account Manager
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle East, India & Africa-Uganda-Entebbe
Middle East, India & Africa-Rwanda-Kigali, Middle East, India & Africa-Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar Es Salaam